Carbon (Mustard / Kale Hybrid Seed) (2 kg Acre Pack)
Carbon (Mustard / Kale Hybrid Seed) (2kg per acre)
A Hybrid between Black Mustard (Abyssinian Mustard) and Wild Ethiopian Kale.
Why Buy this product?
- An easy to grow Kale (Kale / Mustard Hybrid)
- Ultra fast establishment like Mustard & large leaves like Kale
- New and more advance sister variety of Utopia
- Gives a super quick cover by November making it ideal as a rescue crop
- High frost tolerance
- Very strong stems-resistant to lodging
- Red stemmed that is naturally more resistant to flea beetle
- A low seed rate like Kale
- 1 year
- Sow June - July
- Needs to be sown no earlier than 3rd week of June and even later in the south of England (possibly 2nd week of July to avoid bolting)
- Carbon has a hunger for Nitrogen and well developed crops require fertiliser that is definitely needed to achieve best results. 60 kilo per acre for best results also FYM were available.
We Also Recommend