Nectar Flower Seed Mix (AB1) (OP5) (EF4) (5 kg Acre Pack)
Nectar Flower Seed Mix (AB1) (EF4) (5kg per acre)
10.00% Alsike Clover 10.00% Birdsfoot Trefoil 5.00% Black Medick 40.00% Common Vetch 10.00% MERULA Red Clover 10.00% ALTASWEDE Red Clover (Late Flowering) 5.00% Lucerne 5.00% Sweet Clover 5.00% AP2 Eco Wildflower Mixture (over 20+ Wildflowers, 4 from the AB1 recommended wf list) 100.00% (5.00 kg per acre)
Why Buy this product?
- Environmental seed mixture full of the very best nectar plants from the AB1 and EF4 lists
- With a good availability of essential food sources, to attract nectar-feeding insects, including butterflies and bumblebees
- 4 nectar rich plants need to be established with two perennials to comply
- Sow the mix in blocks or strips between 15th of March to 30th of April or 15th of July to 30th of August
- Rotationally cut 50% of the area each year between 15th of April & 31st of May. Must not cut in successive years.
- Cut the whole area between 15th of September & 30th of March, removing all cuttings
- Dont graze between 15th of March & 31st of August
- More details here https://www.gov.uk/countryside-stewardship-grants/nectar-flower-mix-ab1 https://www.gov.uk/countryside-stewardship-grants/undersown-cereal-op5
5kg per acre
We Also Recommend